Information for your Purchasing Department
3Faktur is a 3D printing service provider that manufactures industrial plastic components. Technologically, we specialize in the production of parts using the 3D printing process called “Multi Jet Fusion“. With a production volume of over 120,000 3D printed parts per year and more than 2,000 industrial customers, we are one of the leading providers of 3D printing services in Germany.
Your Advantages with 3Faktur
- Quality: Industrial quality standards with ISO 9001 and prEN ISO/ASTM 52920 certification (certified industrial AM manufacturing site).
- Delivery reliability: > 99% on time, high capacity ensures short delivery times even for large order volumes.
- Costs: Attractive unit costs due to high level of automation and process optimization.
- Headquarters: Jena, Thuringia (Germany)
- Foundation: 2014
- Company type: GmbH, private ownership
- Size: 19 employees (as of 04/2023)
- Commercial register number: HRB 510303 / Jena Local Court
- VAT identification number: DE295251219
- Bank details: Deutsche Bank / DE59820700240636360000 / DEUTDEDBERF
Terms of Payment for Business Customers
- Invoice payment: Payment term 14 days net (unless otherwise agreed)
- Prepayment: Optionally, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal (both free of charge) via our ordering system
Order and Quotation Process
- Online: Simply upload your CAD data and configure your project to your exact specifications. From there, you can either download a quote or place your order directly with us. We offer a 3% discount for orders or quotes placed online.
- By e-mail or ERP system: Please send us your CAD data (in .step or .stl format) along with the desired properties (material, color, quantity, etc.) via email. If applicable, you may also attach your official order document as a PDF document.
For the current production times, please refer to our material detail pages (material overview).
- National (Germany): DHL Express (flat rate EUR 12,- plus VAT)
- International: DHL (flat rate EUR 15,- plus VAT).
- Collection: On-site collection (free of charge); opening hours goods issue: Mon-Fri 08:00 – 15:00
- Calculation: Prices are determined for each CAD model using an algorithm, making it impossible to provide a quote without a CAD model. To receive an instant quote for your 3D printing needs, click here.
- Minimum order value: The minimum order value is EUR 50,- plus VAT.
Documents & Downloads
Business Documents and Data
- Supplier Long Term Declarations (LLE): Please send pre-filled with details of target countries and components to us (info@3Faktur.com). The origin of goods is Germany.
- Code of Conduct: Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confidentiality Statement: You can send your version to email@example.com send or alternatively use our version.
- T&C: You can find our GTC here.
- Customs tariff numbers: HS code 39269097
- PA 12
- Material data sheet: PA 12 material data sheet
- RoHS/Reach: RoHS/REACH certificate
- Flammability: UL 94 and UL 746A Certification
- UV Stability: Accelerated Weathering Test
- Chemical Resistance: Chemical-Compatibility-with-Automotive-Fluids
- Summary of Regulatory Requirements: Summary of Regulatory Compliance and Environmental Attributes
- Biocompatibility: USP Class I-VI and FDA Intact Skin Surface Devices Certification
- Application for Toys: Statement of Composition for Toy Applications
- Material Data Sheet: TPU Material Data Sheet
- REACH: REACH Certificate
- RoHS: RoHS certificate
- Biocompatibility: Skin Sensitization and Cytotoxicity Testing
- Heat Resistance: High temperature performance of ESTANE 3D TPU M95A
- Ingredients: Statement on the (non-) presence of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
- PA 12 W
- Material data sheet: Material data sheet PA 12 W
- E-mail addresses:
– For technical support and information on quotations and orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
– For all other requests: email@example.com
- Invoices / Finances: Romy Göhritz (+49 3641 225910-20)
- Quality Management Officer.: Christian Pietsch (+49 3641 225910-10)
- Order processing and technical contact: Julian Pforte, Hans-Georg Sperling (+49 3641 225910-20)
- Sales and distribution: Thomas Winter (+49 3641 225910-00)
3D printing is one of the most exciting technologies of our time. Stay up to date on the latest developments and benefit from current offers from 3Faktur.
Sign up for our newsletter!Newsletter subscription